Muscle Car Collection. Saturday , December 02nd , 2017 - 17:16:05 PM
Quote from 10 Signs That Your Classic Muscle Car Is Rusting :
I hope the 10 signs that your classic muscle car is rusting has helped some of our readers, please let us know if you´re like it.best auto mechanic, auto technician, car insurance, cheap car insurance, vehicle air conditioning repair
First I will forge on with a numbered list of the 10 signs that your classic muscle car is rusting.
1. Paint bubbling this is always a tell‐tale sign that rust has started in your car.
2. Paint flaking is another definite sign of rust, these two are the obvious ones.
3. Rock chips are turning black or brown.
4. The edges of doors, hoods, or trunk lid are starting to crack.
5. Small pin holes in the body of your car (anybody panel).
6. Any area that feels weak to the touch has rusted from the inside (Body Cancer).
7. Paint changing colors, and you can`t fix it, this is a sign of the beginning of body cancer.
8. Bigger holes in the floorboard, rocker panels, or trunk floor (Body Cancer).
9. Fender wells are a common spot to get Body Cancer, they will develop holes.
10. The firewall in your engine compartment is commonplace to rust, it will usually come from between the areas where they join two pieces of metal together.
Your best bet is to wash your car at least once per week if you drive it. In my next article, I will talk more about rust prevention. This happens during the restoration of a car, you can make cars almost rust proof if you do it right, but that is in the next article.
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does BWMinich claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.