• Administer recruitment process (local and abroad).
• Administer all HR-related documentation such as employment offers & contracts.
• Communicate with external parties such as recruitment agents, embassies, ministries, insurance companies & travel agents.
• Supervise all the procedures related to the staff residency.
• Maintain the compliance with all formal laws, rules and procedures.
• Supervise & review payroll process, leave and benefits calculations & payments.
• Ensure that all employees files and HR system data is maintained and updated.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence related to HR dept.
• Handle all employees’ disputes and court cases.
• Follow and maintain issuing and renewing all company’s licenses.
• Prepare reports to higher management.
• Execute all tasks assigned by Administration Manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Developed by JOBProject.