1. To process all pertinent documents in reference to the criteria of immigration office, ministry of social affairs, ministry of foreign affairs in compliance with the laws and regulations.
2. Prepare and process applications related to work permits, employee visas etc. in social affairs office as well as prepare on-line applications of immigration in compliance with Kuwait laws and regulations.
3. Responsible to complete residence formalities such as medical checkup, finger prints, medical insurance for all new employees of Company timely.
4. Coordinate employment / visit visas and health cards issuance.
5. Timely follow-up on residences renewal.
6. Submit weekly updates to Admin Officer on visa status (with visa tracing system).
7. Reminder for Employee Passport renewal.
8. Keep records of personnel for visas, passports, civil i.d.s, and other important documents.
9. Update & communicate all new laws or rules issued by Government.
10. Keeping up to date with changes in legislation and current affairs.
11. Maintain absolute confidentiality of records.
12. Perform other tasks related as delegated by superior.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Developed by JOBProject.