• Support Procurement activities in the selection, qualification, contracting and follow up of suppliers needed for the construction projects.
• Support logistic activities to improve delivery time and cost performance for Direct Material and Indirect Suppliers.
• Support the issue resolution and root-cause analysis processes associated with supplier quality issues.
• Assist Sourcing Managers in qualification activities associated with new suppliers, and re-qualify existing suppliers.
• Support efforts to fully realize cost savings opportunities.
• Develop and manage suppliers to achieve specific goals.
• Manage and negotiate supply agreements in support of overall Project goals and objectives.
• Selecting vendors and proposing for short listed vendors for approval.
• Maintaining long-term relationships with vendors.
• Studying, organizing and controlling all purchasing processes.
• Monitoring the delivery of items and after sales service performance.
• Negotiating purchasing agreements that minimize the purchasing cost. Key Roles: – Select vendors according to the criteria and standards.
• Prepare vendors profile, offer, and propose short listed vendors selection based on the banks standards and criteria.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Developed by JOBProject.