• Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room patient, instruments, and materials
• Passing instruments and materials
• Performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
• Adhere to health and safety protocols as well as cross-infection to the highest standard
• Ensure all dental instruments are correctly decontaminated
• Set up for every patient Provide the Dentist with the correct instruments and equipment
• Serve as an assistant to the Dentist during treatment by passing relevant equipment and instruments to him, in the same vein retracting and aspirating if necessary Mix and prepare materials
• Write patient notes efficiently and correctly as dictated by the Dentist Monitor patients from the entering the room, during treatment and after the surgery
• Offer reassurance and support to patients Carry out stock control
• Greet patients and check them in Answer the phone and deal with patient enquiries
• Book appointments
• Take payment Liaise with laboratories and referral hospitals/practices.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Developed by JOBProject.